ITIL® 2011 Intermediate Service Strategy eLearning + Exam Fee(Bundle)
This Online Learning course immerses learners in the overall concepts, processes, policies and methods associated with the Service Strategy phase of the Service Lifecycle. The course covers the management and control of the activities and techniques within the Service Strategy stage, but not the detail of each of the supporting processes. This course is designed using an engaging scenario-based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL® best practice and positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam.
At the end of this course, the learner will gain competencies in:
- Understanding Service Management as a Practice and Service Strategy principles, purpose and objective.
- Understanding how all Service Strategy processes interact with other Service Lifecycle processes.
- The activities, methods and functions used in each of the Service Strategy processes.
- The roles and responsibilities within Service Strategy and the activities and functions to achieve operational excellence.
- How to measure Service Strategy performance.
- Understanding technology and implementation requirements in support of Service Strategy.
- The challenges, critical success factors and risks related with Service Strategy.
Please allow 5 days upon submission of prerequisite docs to process the exam voucher.
|Course Delivery||Adobe Flash presentations that can be viewed and replayed as many times as necessary facilitated by certified ITIL® trainers who explain each of the topics and concepts of ITIL®|
|Exam / Exercises Included||Yes|