ITIL® 2011 Expert Managing Across the Lifecycle eLearning
This online learning course immerses learners in the practical aspects of the ITIL® Service Lifecycle and processes associated with the Managing Across the LifeCycle of services and service delivery. The main focus of this course is on the MALC process activities and supporting methods and approaches to executing these processes in a practical, hands-on e-learning environment.
This training is intended to enable the holders of the certificate to apply the practices in Managing Across the Lifecycle of the Service Management Lifecycle. This course uses an engaging, interactive and flexible online approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL® best practice and positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam.
This course is available in 3 months, 6 months, and 12 months unlimited access.
At the end of this course, the learner will gain competencies in:
- Prepare for and take the ITIL® MALC Qualification: Managing Across the Lifecycle Certification Exam
- Identify key business and management issues in IT Service Management
- Manage the planning and implementation of IT Service Management
- Implement Strategic Change Management and Risk Management
- Handle organizational challenges and assess services
|Course Delivery||Adobe Flash presentations that can be viewed and replayed as many times as necessary facilitated by certified ITIL® trainers who explain each of the topics and concepts of ITIL®|
|Exam / Exercises Included||Yes|