ITIL® 2011 Intermediate Planning, Protection and Optimization eLearning
This online learning course immerses learners in the practical aspects of the ITIL® Service Lifecycle and processes associated with the Planning, Protection and Optimization of services and service delivery. The main focus of this course is on the PPO process activities and supporting methods and approaches to executing these processes in a practical, hands-on learning environment.
This training is intended to enable the holders of the certificate to apply the practices in Planning, Protection and Optimization of the Service Management Lifecycle.
This course uses an engaging, interactive and flexible online approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL® best practice and positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam.
This course is available in 3 months, 6 months, and 12 months unlimited access.
At the end of this course, the learner will gain competencies in:
- Plan key activities for the Planning, Protection and Optimization processes in the context of the Service Lifecycle
- Attain operational excellence by using the Planning, Protection and Optimization processes, activities and functions
- Measure the success of Planning, Protection and Optimization by applying key metrics
- Utilize capacity and availability management to realize successful Service Design
- Ensure that services are fit-for-purpose and fit-for-use
- Identifying and mitigating risks
- Apply Continual Service Improvement.
|Course Delivery||Adobe Flash presentations that can be viewed and replayed as many times as necessary facilitated by certified ITIL® trainers who explain each of the topics and concepts of ITIL®|
|Exam / Exercises Included||Yes|