ITIL® 2011 Intermediate Service Transition eLearning
This intensive interactive course immerses learners in the practical aspects of the ITIL® Service Lifecycle and processes associated with Service Transition. The main focus of this course is on the operational-level process activities, the processes with Service Transition and supporting methods and approaches to executing these processes in a practical, hands-on learning environment.
This training is intended to enable the holders of the certificate to apply the practices in resolution and support of the Service Management Lifecycle. This course uses an engaging, interactive and flexible online approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL® best practice and positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam.
This course is available in 3 months, 6 months, and 12 months unlimited access.
At the end of this course, the learner will gain competencies in:
- Understanding Service Management as a Practice, Service Transition principles, purpose and objective.
- Knowing the important role of Service Transition in service provision and understanding of how the in-scope processes interact with other Service Lifecycle processes.
- The activities, methods and functions used in each of the Service Transition processes.
- The application of Service Transition processes, activities and functions to achieve operational excellence.
- How to measure Service Transition performance.
- The challenges, critical success factors and risks related with Service Transition.
- The roles and responsibilities within these processes and the activities for supporting the Service Management Lifecycle.
- Technology and implementation considerations surrounding Service Transition.
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks associated with this module.
|Course Delivery||Adobe Flash presentations that can be viewed and replayed as many times as necessary facilitated by certified ITIL® trainers who explain each of the topics and concepts of ITIL®|
|Exam / Exercises Included||Yes|