CAPM® Exam Preparation Course
At the end of this course, the learner will be prepared for the CAPM® examination and be able to contribute to projects based upon the knowledge related to the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge 5th Edition.
Managers, project team members or non-project managers working in a project environment who want to improve their effectiveness. Entry level for PM practitioners on their way to the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification.
Individuals certified at this level have a demonstrated understanding of:
The framework of Project Management as described in the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge® 5th Edition.
It is recommended that the learner has experience working in a project environment and has knowledge of the basics of project management prior to taking the course.
You will receive the following:
● Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge 5th Edition.
● A course book with reference materials, test questions and an exam preparation guide.
● Application individually via www.pmi.org.
● CAPM® Eligibility Requirements: To apply for the exam the learner needs EITHER a secondary diploma (high school / global equivalent) and 1.500 hours of professional experience on a project team, OR a secondary diploma and 23 contact hours of formal education.
● During the 3-hour exam, the learner answers 150 multiple-choice questions in a computer-based test.
● No supporting material is allowed during the exam.
1. Cost Management
1. Procurement Management
2. Quality Management
2. Stakeholder Management
3. Life Cycle and Framework
3. HR Management
3. Test Questions
4. Integration Management
4. Communications Management
5. Scope Management
5. Risk Management
6. Time Management
|Delivery Method||Classroom, Virtual Classroom|