Approximation algorithms for approaching such problems we have taken several particular perspectives in writing the book the first is that we wanted to organize the material around certain principles of designing approximation algo rithms around algorithmic ideas that have been used in different ways and applied to different. Approximation algorithms part i how efficiently can you pack objects into a minimum number of boxes how well can you cluster nodes so as to cheaply separate a network into components around a few centers these are examples of np hard combinatorial optimization problems it is most likely . From the reviews approximation algorithms is an area where much progress has been made in the last 10 years the book under review is a very good help for understanding these results
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.