Thousands of people live in the subway railroad and sewage tunnels that form the bowels of new york city this book is about them the so called mole people living alone and in communities in the frescoed waiting rooms of long forgotten subway tunnels and in pick axed compartments below busway platforms. The mole people life in the tunnels beneath new york city and millions of other books are available for amazon kindle learn more enter your mobile number or email address below and well send you a link to download the free kindle app. Jennifer toth the mole people life in the tunnels beneath new york city like all cities there is a subterranean world beneath new york city it is a maze of tunnels allowing the passage of water sewage subway trains and all the other things that service the city above
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.